Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Jeworski and Dr. Wang prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Call Sunnyvale Office Phone Number 408-736-4332 if you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment.
Are You a Candidate for Oral Surgery?
Advances in the field of oral surgery have made surgery procedures much simpler. Silicon Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provides excellent care with great patient outcomes.