The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to Internet sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Silicon Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites. Call us directly at Sunnyvale Office Phone Number 408-736-4332 if you have any questions.
- Implant Articles
- Research and Library Links
- Professional Associations
- Implant Manufacturer Links
- Bone Grafting Manufacturer Links
Are You a Candidate for Oral Surgery?
Advances in the field of oral surgery have made surgery procedures much simpler. Silicon Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provides excellent care with great patient outcomes.
- Expanding the Benefits of Implant Therapy: Implant-Retained Removable Partial Dentures
- Evaluating the Health Economic Implications and Cost-Effectiveness of Dental Implants
- Prosthetic Management of Compromised Implant Positioning
- Improving Patient Care Through Cutting-Edge Science and Technology
- The LOCATOR Abutment Delivery Retaining Sleeve
- Implant Overdentures: A New Standard of Care for Edentulous Patients – Current Concepts and Techniques
- Medical Advances Provide Tremendous Benefits for Denture Wearers
MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. A great starting place for cancer information.
Healio – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index from which you navigate to the links you want.
American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
Santa Clara County Dental Society