Oral Surgeon Offering Online Consultations in Sunnyvale
We are offering teledentistry which you can access from the safety of your home. The virtual dental consult is a two-way conversation through video conference. During the dental video consultation, we will evaluate your dental condition and advise you what to do next.
Reasons to call your oral surgeon that might require urgent attention:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth, face, or neck
- Pain from a tooth/teeth or jawbone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- Broken or knocked out tooth/teeth from trauma
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
- Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
Important: To prepare for your visit, you can either use your smart phone, or you will need a computer connected camera and audio microphone. If you are using a laptop, your built-in camera will work fine, otherwise you will need to obtain a webcam. Headsets for computer audio are recommended for call clarity and to reduce background noise.