Important Information Regarding COVID-19
SCROLL DOWN to see information regarding Telemedicine Appointments
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps
Telemedicine Appointments/Virtual Visits Now Available:
Your health is our top priority. During this time, we will now be offering telemedicine appointments/virtual visits for certain health concerns. Our doctors will now be available to meet with you via phone or computer.
These telemedicine appointments will be billed to your insurance and you will be required to sign a consent form prior to being provided with access and login information for your appointment. (Note: When completing patient registration, be sure to provide a specific email to be used to receive contact by the doctors and office. For patients that are minors, please provide parental emails for contact)
NOTE: We are unable to provide testing for COVID-19, so please contact your primary care provider if:
- You are or have recently been sick, had/have an elevated temperature or cough
- You or anyone in your family has recently travelled outside of the country
- You or anyone in your family has been in contact with anyone who is either under investigation for or has COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus)
To schedule your appointment, please call us at: 408.736.4332. or request the appointment online by filling out the request form on our website. Virtual Appointment Request Form
After Hours Call Instructions:
- If you are an existing patient of the doctors and have a question for them, please hang up and dial 800.964.8668.
- If you are a new patient or have not been to our office within the last 6 months, please fill out the patient registration forms on our website and text us at 408.736.4332, specifying which doctor you would like to see. The doctor will contact you to set up a telemedicine consult if necessary.
- If you have an urgent question, please text us at 408.736.4332
- To leave a message for our insurance coordinator, please dial “111” or send an email to: <i[email protected]>
- If you have a billing question or wish to pay your bill, dial ext. “104” and leave a message. The billing line is checked every hour Monday – Friday 9am to 4pm
- To leave a message in our general mailbox, please dial “0” or email us at: <[email protected]>. General Voice Mail messages and emails are checked at least twice a day.